Pharmacy Teaching Department
The University Institute of Pharmacy was established in the year 2001 with a view to promote excellence in state pharmaceutical education. The institute is presently offering Bachelor in Pharmacy, Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) and PhD in pharmaceutical sciences with total strength of nearly 280 students.
Desk of Vice-Chancellor
Prof. S. K. Pandey
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
Desk of Director
Prof. Shailendra Saraf, Director, University Institute of Pharmacy, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
University Institute of Pharmacy Collaborations With.
- .: Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology.
- .: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- .: Indian Council for Medical Research.
- .: Department of Science and Technology-FIST.
- .: Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology.
- .: All India Council for Technical Education-MODROB.
- .: University Grants Commission (UGC)-SAP.